After such a serious accident, it's critical that you obtain the financial compensation you rightfully deserve for your crash. Otherwise, you could end up having to pay for your accident - even if another driver clearly caused your crash.
That's not right. That's why we take such cases so seriously at the Law Offices of Brent C. Miller, P.A. in Central Florida. We understand what's at stake and we know how to help you get the compensation you need and deserve. And we want to meet with you as soon as possible.
What you should do
After an accident, these are some of the most important steps you need to take obtain the money you deserve for your crash:
- Make sure your official police accident report is accurate - Any mistake made by the investigating police officer could affect how much money you receive for your crash.
- Have a doctor examine you - Without proof that you were hurt in your accident, insurance companies will likely refuse to compensate you.
- Contact our law firm - The sooner you have our experienced attorneys on your side, the sooner we can help you with the details of your case. We can help you:
- File an accident claim with your insurance company - This might sound simple. But we strongly encourage you to consult with us first. Any mistake could jeopardize your case.
- Investigate your accident - Evidence builds strong cases. And we know where to look to find the facts you need to build a rock-solid case.
- Consult with experts - Experienced accident investigators know how to analyze an accident and find important details many people often overlook.
- Negotiate with insurance companies - Often, the insurance company for the driver who caused your crash will do everything they can to reduce or deny your claim. We know how to effectively negotiate with them for the maximum compensation.
- File a lawsuit - If negotiating for a fair settlement fails, we're prepared to go to court for you to win your case.
- File an appeal - If your lawsuit is not initially successful, we can file an appeal on your behalf and continue fighting for the compensation you deserve.
Getting the money you deserve for your crash can be complicated. That's why it's critical that you have our legal team on your side as soon as possible. Schedule your free consultation today.
How we can help
We listed above many of the things we can do for you. But it's not just what we can do. It's how we do it that we believe sets us apart from many other law firms.
Some firms have large offices in big cities far from the people they serve. These firms don't take the time to get to know their clients or the areas they claim they serve. Instead, it's all about settling as many cases as they can as fast as possible.
We take a different approach at the Law Offices of Brent C. Miller, P.A. in Central Florida. We take the time to get to know you and all the details concerning your car accident. And if you ever have a question about your case, you can contact us anytime. We're here for you when you need us most.