Personal Injury Attorney
When a personal injury accident occurs, it can feel like your life has fallen apart. Will you ever be the same? How will you provide for your family? How will you get back on your feet? In the minutes, hours and days after an accident disrupts your life, it is crucial to find the right personal injury lawyer to help you glue the pieces of your life back together. At the Law Offices of Brent C. Miller, P.A., you will get the representation you need and deserve.
Central Florida Personal Injury Law Firm
At the Law Offices of Brent C. Miller, we represent people throughout Central Florida who have been injured or whose family members were killed due to the negligence of other people and/or corporations. We have obtained millions of dollars in personal injury settlements and jury verdicts.
Trust our decades of personal injury experience and dedicated personal injury law firm to assist you during this difficult time. Our accident lawyers bring over 50 years of combined legal experience to our practice, handling personal injury claims and wrongful death claims involving:
- Auto Accidents: We understand the unique insurance issues involved and help our clients obtain compensation for medical bills and lost wages.
- Serious Injuries: We work to secure long-term compensation for the medical care expenses, adaptive needs and lost earnings that result from brain injury, lost limbs and other major injuries.
- Medical Malpractice: We have the resources to enlist medical experts, and we are prepared to go to trial to secure compensation.
- Premises Liability: We hold property owners accountable for negligence that results in injuries, including slip-and-fall accidents and negligent security.
- Product Liability: Our firm has held major manufacturers accountable for design defects in cars, golf carts, machinery, medical devices and other products.
- Work Injuries: We pursue third-party personal injury claims, providing our clients with compensation in addition to the limited benefits provided by workers' compensation.
You may have many questions about your injury. We have compiled a list of commonly asked personal injury questions our clients have had about their personal injury claim. Of course, you are always invited to speak to an attorney directly.
Personal Injury Lawsuit Representation
A personal injury lawsuit can be far from simple, especially when it is filed against a major corporation and/or business. Paperwork has to be filed correctly and in a timely manner. The most minor error in your personal injury paperwork may result in total failure of your personal injury claim. In addition, many companies may try to persuade you from filing a personal injury claim, or they may offer you benefits and monetary awards that are in actuality not worth the pain and suffering that you have endured.
The best way to prevent these occurrences from happening to you is to trust an experienced personal injury lawyer at the Law Offices of Brent C. Miller. At our personal injury firm, we take your injury and your rights seriously. Not only will we walk you through the process of filing a personal injury claim against a person or business, but we will also fight for you in courts and during private negotiations. By doing this, we can guarantee that we will reach a personal injury settlement that is fair, equitable, and sufficient.
We understand that there may be lost wages, permanent disabilities, and even the well-being and interest of children that must be accounted for during this unfortunate time. As a result, we will go above and beyond to ensure that you gain the benefits and compensation that you are owed after a personal injury.
Serving Central Florida’s Personal Injury Claims for Over 25 Years
At the Law Offices of Brent C. Miller, we have been serving Central Florida, including the areas of Tavares, Inverness, The Villages, and Clermont for over 25 years in extensive personal injury claims, negotiations, advocacy, and settlements. It does not matter how minor or severe your personal injury may be. Whether your personal injury occurred at work or while spending your leisure time in public facilities, we have the resources, skills, and experiences to make your personal injury claim successful.
You do not need to go far to search for a Tavares personal injury lawyer, or a legal representative of any of the other communities in Central Florida. Instead, contact experienced personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Brent C. Miller. We are proud to serve your area.
Contact us today for a free initial consultation.