Auto Accident Attorneys
Putting the pieces of your life back together after an auto accident is far from easy. There are medical bills to pay, injuries that need treatment and an uncertain future. During this difficult time in your life, you need a dedicated auto accident attorney fighting for your rights.
Auto Accident Attorneys in Tavares, FL
At the Law Offices of Brent C. Miller, P.A., we have experienced Tavares personal injury lawyers who will go the extra distance to help you receive the full compensation you need for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other damages. We have secured millions of dollars in jury verdicts and settlements, proving we know what it takes to get the insurance companies to go from an absolute "no" to a willful "yes."
We represent auto accident victims and their families throughout Central Florida, including tourists and "snow birds" from other states.
Full-Service Representation for Florida Auto Accident Claims
Our accident attorneys, led by Brent C. Miller, have handled the full spectrum of auto accident claims, including those involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Public transportation accidents
- Golf cart accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Accidents caused by dangerous roads and highways
Our knowledge of medical protocol combined with our knowledge of insurance law and our trial abilities positions us to maximize compensation for our clients. This includes people who have suffered a wide variety of injuries, from lacerations and broken bones to brain and spinal cord injuries.
We are here to empower you. We are here to answer your questions about what to do after a motor vehicle accident and other common questions. We place a priority on being accessible and offering you the kind of service you should expect when hiring a skilled attorney.
Golf Cart Accidents
At the Law Offices of Brent C. Miller, our accident attorneys represent all victims of auto accidents. Because of the numerous amounts of retirement communities in Central Florida, it is common for elder citizens to rely on golf carts to handle basic needs and enjoy leisure time. Although these convenient vehicles make life easier for golfers and the elderly alike, golf cart accidents are becoming increasingly popular. Our auto accident lawyers are proud to represent your loved ones after a golf cart accident.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident
An auto accident (of any kind) can be extremely frightening. There are important steps to take in order to avoid further inconveniences and long-term complications.
- Take a moment to breathe. We understand that you may be experiencing pain and/or severe property damage. However, it is important to remain calm in order to handle any and all logistical and legal matters.
- Assess any and all injuries and damages.
- Call the police. When a law enforcement officer arrives, take down his/her name and badge information. These details may be useful later when establishing your car accident claim.
- Move your vehicle out of the road and/or place your hazards lights on to signal your emergency to other drivers.
- Exchange contact information (names, car model and year, license plate information etc.) with the other drivers involved.
- Take many photos at the scene and speak to witnesses.
- File an insurance claim.
- Hire a car accident lawyer!
- Keep detailed records of all medical visits, treatment, tests and medications.
- Keep detailed records of days/months that require absence from work and/or lost wages.
Still Have Questions about Auto Accidents?
Read Our Auto Accident FAQs
Why You Need an Accident Lawyer
After a car accident, you need a car accident lawyer. Many insurance companies and negligent drivers are often reluctant to provide compensation to injured persons after a car accident. Other companies may offer settlements that do not accurately portray the benefits that you are rightfully owed. By relying on an experienced car accident lawyer, you can trust that all of your needs will be handled in a timely and appropriate manner.
At the Law Offices of Brent C. Miller, our auto accident attorneys have many years of trial advocacy experience. We will go above and beyond to negotiate on your behalf in court or during private meetings. Your auto accident claim will likely be successful if you rely on our trustworthy legal staff.
Serving Injured Clients in Central Florida for Over 25 Years
For over 25 years, our team of experienced auto accident attorneys have been representing auto accident victims in Central Florida and the surrounding community. We offer aggressive legal representation coupled with an empathetic approach to your unique needs after an auto accident.
Contact us today for a free initial consultation.