Attorney Miller and his talented legal team at the Law Offices of Brent C. Miller, P.A. have years of experience handling some of the most complicated cases in Inverness. We know what evidence to look for, what questions to ask and how to find the facts that matter.
Put your trust in a law firm that puts your needs first. Contact us and schedule an appointment today at our Inverness office. And if you can’t come to us, we can come to you. Whether it’s your home, your hospital room or another convenient location.
Common product liability cases
Product liability cases cover a wide range. They can include:
- Defective golf carts
- Defective swimming pool equipment
- Dangerous drugs that cause adverse side effects
- Defective motorized scooters
- Defective wheelchairs
- Electrocution due to defective devices
- Slip and fall accidents due to defective stairs, handrails, etc.
Legal challenges you may face
If a company clearly made a dangerous product, you might think you don’t need a lawyer to resolve your claim. But the reality is product liability claims often turn out to be extremely complicated. Some of the reasons why include:
- The manufacturer denies making a dangerous product.
- The company blames you for causing your accident.
- A business falsifies information or attempts to conceal evidence.
- The evidence is accidently destroyed during an accident.
- A manufacturer’s insurance company makes a lowball settlement offer.
- The insurance company denies your claim.
- An accident claim is part of a class-action lawsuit.
Don’t underestimate the complexity of your case. Talk to an attorney at our firm as soon as possible to learn more about all your available legal options.
We’re on your side
Odds are you are not the only person who was harmed by similar dangerous products. As a result, many product liability claims involve hundreds or even thousands of similar legal cases against a single, large corporation.
These corporations often hire entire teams of attorneys to defend their legal rights. They will often spare no expense hiring experts and other professionals to strengthen their case and deny your claim. That’s why you need us on your side.
We can help you level the playing field. Product liability lawyer Brent C. Miller and his colleagues know how to research these complicated cases. We also know how to negotiate with insurance companies and other attorneys. And if they refuse to cooperate, we’re prepared to take them to court and file a lawsuit on your behalf. Schedule your free case evaluation today at our Inverness office. Your rights matter here.