Our law firm has years of experience handling complicated medical malpractice cases in Lake County and throughout Central Florida. We know what evidence matters and know how to find those facts to build the strongest possible legal case. That’s why we have such a strong track record of success.
So whether you’re dealing with a hospital infection or surgical error from Florida Hospital Waterman or another nearby medical facility in Tavares, medical malpractice lawyer Brent C. Miller can help you and your family every step of the way.
Common medical malpractice cases
Medical malpractice cases can cover a wide range. Some of the most common cases we handle involving residents of Tavares include:
- Allergic reactions to medications
- Delay of diagnosis
- Medication errors
- Operating on the wrong patient
- Operating on the wrong body part
- Surgical errors
- Unsanitary hospital conditions
Common legal issues you may encounter
A medical professional clearly caused your injury due to negligent or reckless behavior. Sounds straightforward, right? Don’t be so sure. In most cases, medical malpractice claims can be extremely complicated and contentious. Reasons why often include:
- A hospital or medical professional denies doing anything wrong.
- A medical professional blames a pre-existing health condition for your health problem.
- A medical professional blames you for your health issue.
- A hospital or medical professional destroys evidence related to your claim.
- Fellow medical professionals refuse to testify against the person at fault.
- Insurance companies put pressure on you to accept a lowball settlement offer.
- An insurance company denies your medical malpractice claim.
- A hospital or medical facility hires team of attorneys to fight your claim.
You have rights. We can fight for them. Contact us and learn how we can help you with your Tavares medical malpractice claim.
How we can help you
Doctors, surgeons, nurses and other medical professionals often refuse to admit doing anything wrong. That’s why if you or a loved one sustained a serious injury or illness due to reckless or negligent behavior, odds are insurance companies will do everything they can to deny your medical malpractice claim. They do this because the stakes are often so high. Thousands or even millions of dollars could be on the line for your injury-related expenses.
We know how to hold medical professionals accountable for their actions. Medical malpractice attorney Brent Miller and his experienced legal team know where to look for evidence. We frequently consult with experts to help analyze your medical records. We know how to negotiate for a fair settlement. And if they refuse to cooperate, we’re prepared to fight for your rights in court.
This might be your only opportunity for justice. Seize it. Schedule your free case evaluation today at our office in Tavares. We’re here for you when you need us most.