Thomas Daniel Hippelheuser
Mr. Hippelheuser earned his law degree at the University of Florida, College of Law in 1988.
After graduation, Mr. Hippelheuser was an Assistant General Counsel at the University of Florida Student Legal Services from 1990 to 2001. During that time, he taught several courses on money management, consumer protection and tenant/landlord laws. He also provided assistance as a debt counselor.
In 2001, Mr. Hippelheuser joined The Law Offices of Brent C. Miller, P.A., where he practices plaintiff's personal injury and insurance litigation, as well as appellate law.
Mr. Hippelheuser and his wife, Lori, are active participants in their church congregation, and Mr. Hippelheuser served as Parish President from 1995 through 1998.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Florida Bar Association, 1989-Present
- American Association for Justice, 2001-Present
- Florida Justice Association, 2001-Present
- Lake County Bar Association, 2001-Present
- Citrus County Bar Association, 2002-Present
- Orange County Bar Association, 2010-Present
Past Employment Positions
- University of Florida Student Legal Services, Assistant General Counsel, 1990-2001
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Areas of Practice
- Animal Bites — Plaintiff
- Dental Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Litigation & Appeals
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Premises Liability — Plaintiff
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Property & Casualty
- Slip & Fall — Plaintiff
- State Trial Practice
Member of the million dollar advocates
Member of the florida justice association
Connect With Us